Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Zhiyong Xie <zy...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/29 23:18:24 UTC

About running hamma on an existing hadoop cluster

Hi there,

May i ask how to leverage an existing hadoop cluster for hamma? does I only
need to set up the zookeeper, file system, and host for bsp master, anything
else need? Not an expert on hadoop.

Thanks again!
Joe

Re: About running hamma on an existing hadoop cluster

Posted by Zhiyong Xie <zy...@gmail.com>.
Thank you thomas! I will try them out.
Joe

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.