Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2009/07/14 11:45:25 UTC

Re: Zone-Docu cannot edit page

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Scherler schrieb:
> I am trying to add some points to
> https://lenya.zones.apache.org/cms/docu/authoring/docu20/concepts/documents.html.
>
> Is it correct that I only can edit the page with the one-form editor?

you can also use Firedocs, see
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/HowToInstallFiredocs

> Opening the document with the editor I instantly get:
>
> Validation failed
>       * unknown element "document" (line 18, column 11)
>
> Somebody has an idea how to fix it?

The documents now need a namespace (to be editable with Firedocs), you
just have to add it to the document element:

xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/document/v20"

We could run a migration job over all documents, but I was too lazy to
set this up yet.

> I just edited another page and it worked fine, so why not this one?

I guess this document already contained the namespace declaration.

HTH,

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: Zone-Docu cannot edit page

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 11:45 +0200, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Thorsten,
>
> Thorsten Scherler schrieb:
> > I am trying to add some points to
> > https://lenya.zones.apache.org/cms/docu/authoring/docu20/concepts/documents.html.
> >
> > Is it correct that I only can edit the page with the one-form editor?
>
> you can also use Firedocs, see
> http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/HowToInstallFiredocs

Will try it now. Cheers.

> > Opening the document with the editor I instantly get:
> >
> > Validation failed
> >       * unknown element "document" (line 18, column 11)
> >
> > Somebody has an idea how to fix it?
>
> The documents now need a namespace (to be editable with Firedocs), you
> just have to add it to the document element:
>
> xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/document/v20"
>
> We could run a migration job over all documents, but I was too lazy to
> set this up yet.

Perfect and no worries. Knowing this we just add the namespace by hand.

> > I just edited another page and it worked fine, so why not this one?
>
> I guess this document already contained the namespace declaration.

yeah, it had and adding the ns I could save my changes,

muchas gracias

salu2

> HTH,
>
> -- Andreas