Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Toby Piper <tp...@CompCraft.com> on 2000/11/02 21:01:32 UTC

Package.getPackage

Hi All,

I've looked through the archives and don't see anything regarding this.

I want to get the package version of my code and when I do:

    packRPC = Package.getPackage("com.mycompany.rpc");

I get back a null pointer.

This code works under Netscape iPlanet. I suspect it is a Tomcat configuration
issue. I currently have the class files un-JAR'd. Is this a problem?

The reason I have them un-JAR'd is because I can't get the servlets to work at
all when they are in a JAR file - in the CLASS directory, but it DOES find the
lib classes in a JAR file in the lib directory.

Any thoughts would be appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
Toby