Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Prabhath Suminda <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/03 14:51:54 UTC

Re: fix the build error

Hi,

I tried to checkout the mobile repo now using

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/photark/mobile/trunk/

But it gives me an error like this.

svn: Server sent unexpected return value (405 Method Not Allowed) in
response to PROPFIND request for
'/repos/asf/incubator/photark/mobile/trunk'

Is there a problem with the repo?

Re: fix the build error

Posted by Prabhath Suminda <pa...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I think It is a problem with my SVN configurations.
Thank you!

Re: fix the build error

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Build is failing at my machine and this is because cordova 1.7.0.jar not
present in the maven central repository.

Developer need to manually install using following command

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=cordova-1.7.0.jar
-DgroupId=org.apache.cordova -DartifactId=phonegap -Dversion=1.7.0
-Dpackaging=jar

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com

Re: fix the build error

Posted by Prabhath Suminda <pa...@gmail.com>.

Re: fix the build error

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: fix the build error

Posted by Prabhath Suminda <pa...@gmail.com>.

Re: fix the build error

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Works fine for me.

Re: fix the build error

Posted by Prabhath Suminda <pa...@gmail.com>.
This also occurs whn excecuting "svn up"