Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/02 12:21:54 UTC

Introduction to Apache Beam at Shanghai Big Data Streaming 3rd Meetup

Hi all,

I introduced Beam today at Shanghai Big Data Streaming 3rd Meetup
<http://www.meetup.com/Shanghai-Big-Data-Streaming-Meetup/events/231831396/>
.
My slides
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1R9Eg2ToRLkWgG8IxpJZWkaXZegERLOarUweE9Zq3s9c/edit?usp=sharing>
are
shamelessly copied from those by Frances and Tyler. Hope I've shown credits
in the right way.
People are asking whether Apache Beam has been used in production (with
Spark) and whether there is SQL support.
Some Chinese Internet companies are investigating in using Beam.

Thanks,
Manu Zhang

Re: Introduction to Apache Beam at Shanghai Big Data Streaming 3rd Meetup

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hey Manu,

thanks !

Regards