Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Bhargav Golla <bh...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/24 04:41:00 UTC

Does Recommender System Overview Demo work?

Hi

I was wondering if the demo existing at
https://mahout.apache.org/users/recommender/recommender-documentation.htmlstill
works. I don't find webapp directory in integration/ and hence even
after I add jetty plugin in the pom.xml in integration/, it is throwing an
exception.

Bhargav Golla
Committer, ASF
Github <http://www.github.com/bhargavgolla> |
LinkedIN<http://www.linkedin.com/in/bhargavgolla>

Re: Does Recommender System Overview Demo work?

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.
Would be great to have such an overview on the mahout website.

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
Jay Vyas

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@yahoo.com>.