Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/20 13:12:17 UTC

Re: [TinkerPop] Re: SPARQL-Gremlin as a "Reference Implementation" Language in Apache TinkerPop

Hi,

> apart from Basic Graph Patterns and FILTER, as it is shown in https://github.com/dkuppitz/sparql-gremlin <https://github.com/dkuppitz/sparql-gremlin>
This was primarily a proof-of-concept. I believe Kuppitz would be more than happy to have someone extend the work and make it “full-fledged.”

Marko.

Posted by Carlos Buil Aranda <cb...@gmail.com>.
good, I will communicate with Kuppitz to see how I can contribute.

Cheers

Carlos