Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lakshmeenarayana G G <na...@intertec1.com> on 2001/04/12 13:33:57 UTC

Servlet Mapping in tomcat

Hi..

I have mapped requests to any resource in my images directory under my application context, to the home page of my application. But the problem is that the internal references to the Images directory are also being routed to the home page. I dont want my internal references to be considered while mapping. I want the mapping to work only when the resources under image directory are referenced externally through an URL from the location bar of a browser.

Regards.

L G Goundalkar
Intertec Communications
INDIA