Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Esther Parrilla Endrino <es...@deimos-space.com> on 2003/06/12 19:06:14 UTC

Support for Namespaces in Xerces 2_2_0

Hello all,

Does anybody knows if there was support for Namespaces in this version
of Xerces? We are trying it but it does not seem to work...
Is this feature working in the new release Xerces 3.2?

thanks,

e-

Re: Support for Namespaces in Xerces 2_2_0

Posted by David J Craigon <da...@arabidopsis.info>.
Alternatively, if you mean XML namespaces, the answer is also yes! Look
at SAX2, or the DOM routines with an NS in the title.

David

Posted by da...@us.ibm.com.

> Does anybody knows if there was support for Namespaces in this version
> of Xerces?

yes