Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Michael Malgeri <mm...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/02/22 16:22:41 UTC

Enabling access to session id on Tomcat

Hi,

A user has the following issue:

"When we ran Jetspeed 2 on Tomcat, we had to enable access to the session
id in order for our charting applications to function. This isn?t an
uncommon problem when portlets or webapps require access to the session
variable.

With Tomcat 5.x, this was accomplished by adding emptySessionPath="true"
to either the Service or AJP Connector in the Tomcat server.xml file.

How I can accomplish the same with Geronimo?"

Thanks,

Michael Malgeri
Mgr Gluecode Client Technical Services
PHONE: 310-727-4544
Tie Line: 286-4544
CELLULAR: 310-704-6403

Re: Enabling access to session id on Tomcat

Posted by Michael Malgeri <mm...@us.ibm.com>.
Will do. Thanks.

Michael Malgeri
Mgr Gluecode Client Technical Services
PHONE: 310-727-4544
Tie Line: 286-4544
CELLULAR: 310-704-6403

Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>
02/22/2006 09:02 AM
Please respond to
dev@geronimo.apache.org

dev@geronimo.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Enabling access to session id on Tomcat

Hi Michael,

We need to expose this...please open a JIRA and I will make it available.

Thanks,

Jeff

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Hi Michael,