Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/12/11 14:21:26 UTC

What's up?

Hi all,

being signed up as a mentor I am sort of asking myself … what should I mentor.

Right now all I can see is a GitHub group of 3 people (2 of them being mentors) and nothing else.

What’s the plan for the near future? Is there anything I can help with?
How about moving stuff here and then getting it into shape together with the community?

Chris

Re: What's up?

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Yes, absolutely.  The ASF operates primarily as individuals not
representatives of XYZ organization.  The ICLA is a great first step to
start getting Karma (access) to ASF resources.

Regards,
KAM
--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation

Re: What's up?

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: What's up?

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.

Re: What's up?

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Re: What's up?

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Yes, all the codes at  at https://github.com/thulab/iotdb will be donated
to Apache IoTDB.

We have added the license file and notice file.  We plan to ask mentors to
help us tho check whether the files are suitable.

We have not added the Apache 2.0 License Claim at the header of each Java
file. It is because we want to finish PR #457 to the master branch  before
that.

Best,

Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> 于2018年12月11日周二 下午11:11写道:

AW: What's up?