Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2016/05/02 15:21:30 UTC

Re: Rafael Weingartner joining the PMC

Congrats Rafael.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue
On Apr 29 2016, at 1:20 am, Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It is an honor to be part of the Apache
CloudStack (ACS) committee. I will try to work as much as I can to help the
PMC, committers, and contributors on improving the ACS. Sometimes I might
not be as present as others (as it is happening now), but that is due to my
Ph. D. tasks.

As soon as I get things back on tracks I make myself more present :)

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Rafael Weingartner joining the PMC

Posted by Nicolás Vázquez <ni...@gmail.com>.