Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by K P <kp...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/20 18:22:59 UTC

endpoint url

I am trying to retreive the endpoint url from the Web Service. I am able to
get access to the ServiceDesc object, however the url and other information
like wsdl file are being returned as null.

I am doing the following:

ServiceDesc desc =
MessageContext.getCurrentContext().getService().getServiceDescription();
desc.loadServiceDescByIntrospection(this.getClass()); // I am not sure even
if this is necessary, is it?
String endpoint = desc.getEndpointURL();

Could someone give me some insight into this? Is there something else I need
to do? Is there a way to retrieve this endpoint url or service uri?

Thanks,
KP