Posted to users@camel.apache.org by contactreji <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/04 13:25:14 UTC

Accessing FUSE MQ Enterprise Messaging broker

Hi all

Can someone guide me how can we send message to queue in FUSE MQ Enterprise.
Whats the camel code for it?
I am doing it as follows

<bean id="activemq"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
		<property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://:localhost:61616" />
	</bean>

<route>
        <from uri="file:D:\inputFolder"/>
        <convertBodyTo type="java.lang.String"/>
        <to uri="activemq:queue:REQUEST_QUEUE"/>
        <log message="Sent ${body} to REQUEST_QUEUE"/>
    </route>

I was doing the same code  for ActiveMQ run as separate instance.

But now I want to send to Internal Instance of MQ runnig in FUSE ESB itself.
It doesnt seem to be working though the route starts, the program is doing a
rollback after exhaustive attempt to deliver the message.

Can someone post a code ..

Reji

Re: Accessing FUSE MQ Enterprise Messaging broker

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Default port is 61616. And if you run it locally, it should appear on
localhost/127.0.0.1

Are you seeing any exceptions in the logs? Or what is it doing when trying
to route the message to the queue?

But if you're running within the ESB container itself, you should try the
vm:// transport (of activemq, not camel):

http://activemq.apache.org/vm-transport-reference.html

Posted by contactreji <co...@gmail.com>.
Hey thanks for the reply

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.