Posted to user@hama.apache.org by ik...@csd.auth.gr on 2013/10/30 13:59:29 UTC

Hama graph api

Hey there,

I am having a strange issue with the Hama Graph API. I have a cluster
of 2 servers. The thing is that when I run a hama example which
implements the BSP api, it works fine. When I run an example which
uses the Graph API, like SSSP, it starts 2 jobs. The first one is just
one task job (even if I have set more) and it ends after 1 superstep.
Then immediately it starts a second job which takes the input.

Can you mind checking on that and tell me if you can run it normally?
I have hama 0.6.3.

Thanks

Re: Hama graph api

Posted by Ηλίας Καπουράνης <ik...@csd.auth.gr>.
Cool! And I was thinking that I was screwing something..! Thanks Edward!

Στις 30/10/2013 4:33 μμ, ο/η Edward J. Yoon έγραψε:

Re: Hama graph api

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Hi,