Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Emalayan Vairavanathan <sv...@yahoo.com> on 2013/06/27 09:20:03 UTC

[Cassandra] Replacing Cassandra's default reconciler

Hi All,

I want to replace Cassandra's default reconciler by my application specific reconciler.

Can someone tell me how I can do this in Cassandra 1.2 ? Currently I am using CQL to interact with Cassandra.

Thank you
Emalayan

Re: [Cassandra] Replacing Cassandra's default reconciler

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/tags/cassandra-0.7.0-beta2/src/java/org/apache/cassandra/db/ColumnFamily.java
What was the name of the function you were looking at ?

> It seems that Cassandra was supporting application specific reconcilers before
Can you provide some more information about what you are calling a reconciler?

Are you talking about the way multiple IColumn instances are reconciled?

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand