Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by Cezar Andrei <ce...@bea.com> on 2004/06/20 18:34:23 UTC

[VOTE] [RESULT] Release of incubating-xmlbeans-1.0.3

Here are the results of the vote for the incubating-xmlbeans-1.0.3 release.
There were no -1, +0 or -0 votes.
+1 votes: 7

As per Cliff's previous email, files will be moved on  www.apache.org/dist and the XMLBeans website will be updated.

Cezar

Re: Download location for Incubator distributions

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>>As per Cliff's previous email, files will be moved on www.apache.org/dist
>>and the XMLBeans website will be updated.
>

> Since XMLBeans appears to be about to leave the Incubator, this needn't
> apply to it, but as we examine Incubator policies, I'm wondering if we
> should make it a policy that all distributions will go under
> http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/, which is what we did with Geronimo,
> and now with Lenya.
>
> Comments?

Works for me.

> As for XMLBeans, 1.03 is already under
> http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/, so why move it now?  Especially since
> XMLBeans will have to move stuff again within the next week or so.

+1

Re: Download location for Incubator distributions

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
On Jun 20, 2004, at 1:43 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>> As per Cliff's previous email, files will be moved on
>> www.apache.org/dist
>> and the XMLBeans website will be updated.
>
> Since XMLBeans appears to be about to leave the Incubator, this needn't
> apply to it, but as we examine Incubator policies, I'm wondering if we
> should make it a policy that all distributions will go under
> http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/, which is what we did with
> Geronimo,
> and now with Lenya.
>
> Comments?

+1

geir@4quarters.com

Download location for Incubator distributions

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.