Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jeff Tranter <jt...@ics.com> on 2012/02/14 20:03:06 UTC

[cordova-qt] Patches for Qt 5

I just submitted a pull request to cordova-qt on github. It makes the
changed needed to get the code to compile with Qt 5. It is still
backwards compatible with Qt 4. The same request was made earlier but
lost when the repository moved from callback-qt to cordova-qt.

More changes to use the newer WebKit2/WebView in Qt 5 will be
forthcoming in a later pull request.

Re: [cordova-qt] Patches for Qt 5

Posted by Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>.
Merged - and just to confirm this compiles fine on my Qt4 SDK
installation!

--
GOFG - Get On Fat Guy
http://www.gofg.at/ - powered by Cordova