Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Marcin Goss <ma...@findwise.com> on 2012/05/30 11:21:07 UTC

Derby DB up-to-date?

I'm getting an error in a default manifoldCF setup (jetty server and derby db) that is probably caused (my supposition) by this bug in Derby: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3343. The bug was fixed in January 2011. Which version of Derby db is coming with ManifoldCF? Is it the one with this bug fixed?

Re: Derby DB up-to-date?

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
The service interruption warning is just acknowledgement that you
paused or aborted the job.  It means nothing.

The warning about long-running queries means that some queries were
probably blocked for a fairly long time.  This can happen because
ManifoldCF periodically analyzes its tables and/or reindexes them.
It's usually not a problem except if one particular query appears
again and again and seems to have a bad plan, in which case we'd want
to know about it so we can fix it.

Karl

RE: Derby DB up-to-date?

Re: Derby DB up-to-date?