Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by James Peach <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/27 23:11:37 UTC

RFC: batch-only allocations

Hi all,

See MESOS-3157 for more details. I'd like mesos-master to only do resource allocation from the periodic batch callback, never from reviveOffers, addFramework, etc. Can anyone recommend whether this needs to be a configuration option, or whether I can just remove the event-triggered allocation cycles?

also ... who can shepherd this? :)

thanks,
James

Re: RFC: batch-only allocations