Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ðavîd Låndïs <dl...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/19 02:43:55 UTC

JMeter/Ant Report Upgrades

I am currently using the ant task and XSL file found at
http://www.programmerplanet.org/pages/projects/jmeter-ant-task.php.

These results are automatically available from the cruise control
application now but it is quite meager what it displays.

Has anyone made any enhancements to this or is anything planned? It
would be especially nice if there was a way to integrate graphs into
this results page...

Re: JMeter/Ant Report Upgrades

Posted by Ðavîd Låndïs <dl...@gmail.com>.
1.)Cruise just provides the web interface. You can tell it which
directories to look in for results and it will create links to those
file, be they xml, html, docs, or whatever.

2.)Jmeter already has the graphing functionality built-in though in
the client app with the graph listeners, etc. How to make use of that
in the context of automatic builds and automatic displaying of results
on a build server? Maybe if an image of a graph were auto-generated in
could be embedded in the page.

Jonathan, thanks for the files.

David.

Posted by Scott Carr <sc...@progbits.com>.
Jonathan Goldstein wrote:
> 1. I haven't used cruise control. Does it add capabilities to what ANT
> already offers, or only provides a web interface?
> 2. I attached the xsl files I slightly enhanced. I also would like to
> know if JMeter is planning to develop report generation.
Taking the CSV or XML files, you can use Jasper Reports, OpenOffice.org
Calc, or MS Excel, to print reports with graphs, etc.

> On 7/19/07, *Ðavîd Låndïs* <dlandis@gmail.com
> <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I am currently using the ant task and XSL file found at
>     http://www.programmerplanet.org/pages/projects/jmeter-ant-task.php.
>
>     These results are automatically available from the cruise control
>     application now but it is quite meager what it displays.
>
>     Has anyone made any enhancements to this or is anything planned? It
>     would be especially nice if there was a way to integrate graphs into
>     this results page...

>     For additional commands, e-mail:
>     jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>     <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>