Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Jens Goldhammer <Go...@gmx.net> on 2007/07/30 15:16:53 UTC

Apache Tomcat 6, Apache ODE, Example HelloWorld2

Hello,

can somebody evaluate the following set-up:

Apache Tomcat 6.0.13- unzipped and started with startup.bat
Apache Ode 1.0- war deployed to webapps-folder
HelloWorld2 Example of Ode-Archiv copied to Ode processes folder

JAVA_HOME set to jdk 1.5.012 for starting apache tomcat
CATALINA_HOME set to used tomcat

While deploying there is one failure with uncorrect namespaces, so that the
bpel compiler says bpel file must be mismatched and so on-> bpel process
cannot be deployed correctly.

Has somebody an idea?
The same settings work with a tomcat 5.5.23!!!

Thanks,
Jens

Re: Apache Tomcat 6, Apache ODE, Example HelloWorld2

Posted by Jens Goldhammer <Go...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Hi Jens,