Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by mohamad hosein jafari <sm...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/06 12:53:56 UTC

I want to have this JAR file .... please

Hi Users

I was making a Table on Hadoop on the base of Hbase and I wrote a mapReduce
Program for this Table But I can't get Answer from this program.
I want to read from my file and write on the table
I think I need "hbase-book-ch07-1.0-job.jar" to add in my library

can I ask you to send me this jar file?

Thanks

Re: I want to have this JAR file .... please

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Download the source code..go the downloaded directory and use "mvn
compile" to compile the code.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Posted by mohamad hosein jafari <sm...@gmail.com>.
Thank mohammad & Sonal

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mohammad,

Posted by Sonal Goyal <so...@gmail.com>.
Check https://github.com/larsgeorge/hbase-book

HTH

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:45 PM, mohamad hosein jafari <smhjafari68@gmail.com

Posted by mohamad hosein jafari <sm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks My Dear Friends

I found it and Downloded this src
But can you help me how  can  I  install instructions on my
system(instructions Steps) except linux instructions
And what version od maven can I install for my library And How can I add to
my IDE library to help my program to run
my library consist :
commons logging-1.1.1.jar
hadoop-core.jar
hbase-0.90.4-cdh3u2.jar