Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by kawther khazri <nu...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/08/24 13:13:08 UTC

RE : Re: pb in installing stax-bea

hello i have installed rpm-build, i ifound other pb:
rpmbuild -ba stax-bea.spec
Exécution_de(%prep): /bin/sh -e /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.74493
+ umask 022
+ cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
+ cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
+ rm -rf stax-bea-1.0
+ /bin/mkdir -p stax-bea-1.0
+ cd stax-bea-1.0
++ /usr/bin/id -u
+ '[' 0 = 0 ']'
+ /bin/chown -Rhf root .
++ /usr/bin/id -u
+ '[' 0 = 0 ']'
+ /bin/chgrp -Rhf root .
+ /bin/chmod -Rf a+rX,u+w,g-w,o-w .
+ jar xf /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/jsr173.jar
/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.74493: line 29: jar: command not found
erreur: Mauvais status de sortie pour /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.74493 (%prep)

Erreur de construction de RPM:
    Mauvais status de sortie pour /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.74493 (%prep)

ken <ke...@gordiandata.net> a écrit : You need to create a build environment:

Install rpmdevtools:
yum install fedora-rpmdevtools

Make a build tree, this will build a tree in the directory that you are
logged on in. In this case we are logged on as root so a build tree will
be built in /root directory:
fedora-buildrpmtree

Do the sun install first and you will have a build environment from this:
http://www.mybizguard.com/mediawiki/index.php/Java_sun_sources

--
Ken Gregoire
Gordian Data Inc.

Re: RE : Re: pb in installing stax-bea

Posted by ken <ke...@gordiandata.net>.
you should really install the java source first.  It will load and the
java stuff so you don't have problems with nutch.
So: First - Java, Second - Tomcat, Third - Nutch. Make sure all work
before proceeding to the next step.  They are all here: