Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Schumann Ye <Sc...@hotmail.com> on 2018/04/12 08:56:34 UTC

答复: Multi-Company

Hi James,

Following the link provided by Paul below, it looks like some other guys had done the coding but could not be shared due to NDA.
A compromised alternative in my view could be using multi-tenancy.
By doing so we could set up different databases for different companies. However further webservice might be needed when doing automatic transfer orders between the so-called internal organizations.
Or, of cause, it should be also possible by manually input from different tenants.

HIH.
Schumann