Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by fanyun <yu...@vtradex.com> on 2001/08/05 11:44:32 UTC

how to clear an intake group

Hi all:

I have a form  to add New Users.  After I successfully create a user, I may want to clear all the fields to Add a new one.

Which function should I call to clear all the fields for intake?

Regards

fanyun

RE: how to clear an intake group

Posted by fanyun <yu...@vtradex.com>.
I have tried this function, but I find on the screen, the field still have value.

The vm file is like this:

	<input class=textfield name="$adduser.LOGINNAME.Key" value="$!adduser.LOGINNAME.Value" type="text" />

Regards

fanyun

IntakeTool.removeAll() or IntakeTool.remove(Group)

john mcnally

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.