Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com> on 2006/01/03 03:26:22 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Re: Apache2::Cookies - getting all names]

Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> In fact, the all_cookies() is what I really really want :) and have
> ended up coding. I want to know if I am suffering multi-same-named cookies!
  my $cookies = Apache2::Cookie->fetch($r);

$cookies is an APR::Request::Cookie::Table ref

which deals with cookies of the same name.

So I now agree with joes.

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

Re: [Fwd: Re: Apache2::Cookies - getting all names]

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
Fixed in r365530

Apologies for the cross post, but this thread started on modperl@.

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.