Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/08 23:40:04 UTC

creationComplete event

I know that Royale is not intended to be backward compatibility with Flex.
I know that but my question is not the case.
I think that a creationComplete or if you prefer a ready event or
childrenComplete is important.
The initComplete is good to start initializing things as soon as possible
however to work with components a creationComplete is very important to
iterate with components.
There is also a childrenAdded however seems to run after initComplete and
before a possible creationComplete so it's a irrelevante event.

Re: creationComplete event

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.
While "paying" and testing, I saw that possibility in a sample.
For now it's working.

Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> escreveu no dia sexta, 10/07/2020
à(s) 09:26:

Re: creationComplete event