Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Daniel Maier <ma...@daniel-maier.eu> on 2009/09/20 14:18:51 UTC

ODE Performance

Dear ODE Dev. Team,
recently I installed Apache ODE 1.3.3 on my Server.
First of all i want to thank for the great work you have done so far :)

My question:
I have deployed approximately 10 processes in my ODE installation.
But now i ran into some performance issuses.

A process which invokes 2-3 WebServices needs a lot of time (up to 2
minutes).
If I invoke each process directly via a WebService testing tool, i got
an immediate response.
Therefore i think that the single services are not the bottle neck.

Perhabs there is just some sort of debug-mode still enabled?
What kind of hardware (CPU/RAM) do you recommend?
I hope you can give me some hint, how i can speed up ODE a little :)

My system onfiguration:
* ODE is using MySQL
* ODE is running under Tomcat 6
* Tomcat is using Java6

Thanks in advance and keep rocking :)

Re: ODE Performance

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Events are not persisted for in-memory processes so there's no need to
configure event filtering.

alex

Re: ODE Performance

Posted by Daniel Maier <ma...@daniel-maier.eu>.