Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 19:16:21 UTC

Apache ODE Build Error

Hi,
I got following error when I tried to build the current trunk.

Compiling 3 source files in ode-extensions:e4x:compile
/home/milinda/projects/ode/extensions/e4x/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/extension/e4x/ExtensionContextWrapper.java:86:
unreported exception org.apche.ode.bpel.evar.ExternalVariableModuleException;
must be caught or declared to be thrown
                _ectx.writeVariable(varName, n);

Can anyone please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Milinda.

--
http://inf-dimensions.blogspot.com "Infinite Dimensions"