Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Phillip Grenier <ph...@zobierlabs.com> on 2021/03/25 13:47:10 UTC

PutRecord sinks

Looking for feedback on if 2 new sinks would be accepted by the community.

1. InvokeHttpSink: that would make an http request per record, to insert or
update a remote end point
2. DistributredMapCacheSink: to insert records into the cache map by a key
given a record path

Re: PutRecord sinks

Posted by Chris Sampson <ch...@naimuri.com.INVALID>.
Pretty sure I'd have use of the second one and think it'd be a good
addition - currently I split a file by record and push each one
individually to the DMC (e.g. as a way of reporting errors between
Wait/Notify branches of a Flow), which is obviously not very efficient.

---
*Chris Sampson*
IT Consultant
chris.sampson@naimuri.com