Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org> on 2016/06/24 18:51:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Varun Saxena

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that Varun
Saxena
has been elected a committer on the Apache Hadoop project.  We appreciate
all
of Varun's hard work thus far, and we look forward to his continued
contributions.

Congratulations, Varun!

Cheers,

Junping

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Varun Saxena

Posted by Sangjin Lee <sj...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Varun! Well deserved.

Sangjin

Posted by Jason Lowe <jl...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Varun!

Jason

Posted by Sunil Govind <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Varun..

- Sunil

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Varun!

Posted by Li Lu <ll...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Varun!

Posted by Varun Saxena <vs...@gmail.com>.
HI Gursev,

You can go through the following link :
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute

- Varun.

Posted by Varun Vasudev <vv...@apache.org>.
Congrats Varun!

Posted by Zhihai Xu <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Varun!

zhihai

Posted by Vrushali Channapattan <vr...@gmail.com>.
Very cool, congrats Varun!

Posted by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org>.
Congrats Varun!

Regards,
Uma

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulations Varun!!

__Brahma Reddy Battula

Posted by "Naganarasimha G R (Naga)" <ga...@huawei.com>.
Congrats Varun and welcome !

Regards,
+ Naga

Posted by Varun Saxena <vs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for the wishes.

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Zhuge <jz...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats, Varun!

John Zhuge
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Posted by Devaraj K <de...@apache.org>.
Congrats Varun...

Thanks
Devaraj

--

Thanks
Devaraj K

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Varun Saxena

Posted by Yongjun Zhang <yz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Varun!

--Yongjun

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>.