Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Supreet Oberoi <Su...@agile.com> on 2005/04/11 19:03:37 UTC

JSF-DEMO: Which portlet.xml to update?

I unsuccessfully tried changing the default landing page of GuessNumber portlet.

Tried doing the following
- Updated in \jetspeed\web-inf\deploy\jsf-demo.war
- Updated in \tomcat\web-inf\classes\jsf-demo\portlet.xml

Also, how does the war file work? I saw that my jsf-demo portlet was rendered even if I removed jsf-demo.war from my deploy path.....

RE: JSF-DEMO: Which portlet.xml to update?

Posted by Shah Amit <am...@hotmail.com>.
They are rendered in the .psml files I think.

XXX:\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28\webapps\jetspeed\WEB-INF\pages\*.psml

portlet.xml only declares what porlets should be initialized. They are
rendered in the .psml files.