Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by My Christian Network <we...@mychristiannetwork.com> on 2002/04/09 16:26:03 UTC

apache 2.0.35 and suexec, and proxy

I am having problems with thease few lines when i try to configure apache
2.0.35  i use this and some more lines but thease lines don't work with
apache 2.0.35 does anyone know how i set thease options in the new apache?

#--suexec-caller=httpd
#--suexec-docroot=/home \
#--suexec-logfile=/var/log/httpd/suexec.log \
#--suexec-userdir=public_html \
#--proxycachedir=/var/cache/httpd

Re: apache 2.0.35 and suexec, and proxy

Posted by Andreas Hasenack <an...@conectiva.com.br>.
Try ./configure --help.
In particular, the suexec options are prefixed with "with", like this:

--with-suexec-callar=httpd