Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/09 17:38:11 UTC

Wiki : Developing Geronimo in Eclipse

Hi,
    I would like to add a page to wiki with instructions for configuring eclipse for Geronimo development. What is an appropriate location for it? I will be using 'Developing Geronimo in Eclipse' as the title. It will be very small (20-25 lines) compared to its M1 counterpart.
        Suggestions?
Thanks
Anita

Re: Wiki : Developing Geronimo in Eclipse

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anita,
how about placing it in the "Apache Geronimo Development" space ( http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/ ) ?
Let me know if you find any trouble with how that space is organized.

Cheers!
Hernan