Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2012/12/01 16:19:07 UTC

Changing status on a bug

I wonder how bugzilla is working at the moment on the issue of changing
status of a bug. I can't remember clearly, but I thought QA people were
able to re-label the bug, from UNCONFIRM to CONFIRMED IN-PROGRESS.

However this option is disabled. So we got a few bugs that are UNCONF but
at least one or more people have replied to it to re-task it.

Should the owner assign the bug to someone first?
Should someone be able to pass it on?

Should my user needs to be upgraded on the permissions (currently as
registered-user All registered users)?

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor

Re: Changing status on a bug

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> wrote:
> I wonder how bugzilla is working at the moment on the issue of changing
> status of a bug. I can't remember clearly, but I thought QA people were
> able to re-label the bug, from UNCONFIRM to CONFIRMED IN-PROGRESS.
>
> However this option is disabled. So we got a few bugs that are UNCONF but
> at least one or more people have replied to it to re-task it.
>
> Should the owner assign the bug to someone first?
> Should someone be able to pass it on?
>
> Should my user needs to be upgraded on the permissions (currently as
> registered-user All registered users)?

I added your account to the qa-team role, which brings additional
permissions.  Note: this would happen automatically if you used your
apache.org email address in Bugzilla.

-Rob