Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2010/08/19 21:05:17 UTC

Adding more mailing list moderators?

Recent events have pointed out that we only have a few moderators for
several key mailing lists -- and in some cases those moderators are no
longer active (or not as active as they'd like to be)

It would be a good idea to try and add some new moderators to all of hte
lucene lists, particularly to dev (2), general (1), java-user (2),
and solr-user (1).

I'm willing to volunteer for those 4 lists ... anybody else?

-Hoss

Re: Adding more mailing list moderators?

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Chris!

simon

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
No problem hoss - I will too.

simon

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
On Aug 19, 2010, at 3:05 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:

> Recent events have pointed out that we only have a few moderators for
> several key mailing lists -- and in some cases those moderators are no
> longer active (or not as active as they'd like to be)
>
> It would be a good idea to try and add some new moderators to all of hte
> lucene lists, particularly to dev (2), general (1), java-user (2),
> and solr-user (1).
>
> I'm willing to volunteer for those 4 lists ... anybody else?

I will.

RE: Adding more mailing list moderators?

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
I already got two moderation requests, so ist done :-)

-----