Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2017/06/01 06:12:27 UTC

aws online demo for griffin

hi all,

We are excited to announce we have deployed one customized instance on aws for you to explore functions of griffin.

Please have a review and appreciate your comments.

http://54.183.231.26:8080/

Thanks,

William

Re: aws online demo for griffin

Posted by Alex Lv <lu...@hotmail.com>.
2 comments:
1) the link of Report Issue is incorrect
2) is "My Dashboard" necessary? I suggest to remove it.

发自我的 iPhone

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
user/pwd: test/test