Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Brunner, Konrad" <ko...@eds.com> on 2002/09/06 10:28:06 UTC

Creating PDF form elements with fop

Hy experts

I'd like to generate pdf form elements to fill them out on a later state in
a workflow.

Does somebody has an idea, how this problem could be solved with fop. Does
somebody has done this already?

Hope you can help me
Konrad

Re: Creating PDF form elements with fop

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Brunner, Konrad wrote:
> Hy experts
>
> I'd like to generate pdf form elements to fill them out on a later state in
> a workflow.
>
> Does somebody has an idea, how this problem could be solved with fop. Does
> somebody has done this already?

Some months ago someone made some efford to get
forms through FOP into PDF, by supplying a bunch
of extension elements. It used, however, basically
raw PDF data, this is not for the faint of heart.
Search the list archive for fop-dev.

J.Pietschmann