Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/10/28 21:29:06 UTC

Little GUI Issue

Hey Brian,

I could log a JIRA ticket for this, if you'd like, but I believe I had
logged one a while ago and it was fixed (and is now broken again).

The problem is the semi-transparent background when a dialog is displayed
can get darker and darker if certain actions are taken.

Here's a simple example:

Click on the Notifications button at the top of the GUI a few times. The
background gets darker and darker.

I think the new visuals of the GUI are looking really good, though!

Talk to you later,
Mike

--
*Mike Tutkowski*

[...]