Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Rod Mackenzie <Ro...@gtnet.com> on 2005/02/16 11:36:00 UTC

repository.properties

Hi,

The latest version of Jackrabbit doesn't include the
repository.properties file in the jar that's created. I just added an
include to the Maven project.xml and that fixed it.

cheers,
Rod

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the addressee. If you have received this communication in error
please remove it and inform us via telephone or email.

Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments are free
from malicious content, malware and virii, we cannot accept any responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds.

The views represented within this mail are solely the view of the
author and do not reflect the views of Graham Technology as a whole.

Graham Technology plc                               http://www.gtnet.com

Re: repository.properties

Posted by Tobias Strasser <to...@gmail.com>.
hi rod,
thanks for reporting this. i must have mix it up with the entries in
the <unitTest />.
cheers, tobi

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:36:00 +0000, Rod Mackenzie
<Ro...@gtnet.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The latest version of Jackrabbit doesn't include the
> repository.properties file in the jar that's created. I just added an
> include to the Maven project.xml and that fixed it.
>
> cheers,
> Rod

> This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
> solely for the addressee. If you have received this communication in error
> please remove it and inform us via telephone or email.
>
> Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments are free
> from malicious content, malware and virii, we cannot accept any responsibility
> whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds.
>
> The views represented within this mail are solely the view of the
> author and do not reflect the views of Graham Technology as a whole.
>
> Graham Technology plc                               http://www.gtnet.com

Tobias Strasser, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6, CH - 4001 Basel
T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97