Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Henrik Nordvik <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/13 12:37:20 UTC

LeaderSelector not always requeue-able (CURATOR-73)

Hi,
We have experienced several situations where a LeaderSelector does not
become eligible to be leaders after being disconnected from zookeeper,
even though we periodically call requeue() on it.

This happens because the isQueued-flag is not cleared in all cases.
Specifically when a leaderselector is waiting on the mutex.

I have submitted a proposal for a patch and a test case on the issue,
and would like feedback on it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR-73

--
Henrik Nordvik