Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by CANDAT Jerome <je...@c-s.fr> on 2002/11/22 14:44:32 UTC

Xindice latest version

Hello,

I've tested and succesfully used the Xindice 1.0 version in a prototype and
I was wondering what has changed.
I'm then interested in testing Xindice with the new improvements you have
developed. I would like to participate but have no time for that. The only I
can do (and will do) is promote the technology in the prototype/products we
develop.

My problem is that I can't access the CVS repository since the
proxy/firewall of my company is blocking the port 2401 !! And of course
there are no ways that this will change.

Can you make Xindice latest version available as a zip file so that users
(like me) that can't access the CVS repository can use their browsers to
download it ?

Thanks in advance,
Jérôme.

PS : Sorry for my english ;-). Always try to make better.

Re: Xindice latest version

Posted by "Vladimir R. Bossicard" <vl...@apache.org>.
> Can you make Xindice latest version available as a zip file so that users
> (like me) that can't access the CVS repository can use their browsers to
> download it ?

I put the version of today on <http://cvs.apache.org/~vladimir/>.  We
hope to have a nightly build soon.

-Vladimir