Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by cbourne <ca...@intellect.co.uk> on 2006/08/01 18:47:16 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ OpenWire .NET Example

James,

We've given up for the time being with using the .Net libraries due to the
lack of support for large files.
Are there any examples of using the Java Client with JMS Streams?

Carl

Re: ActiveMQ OpenWire .NET Example

Posted by cbourne <ca...@intellect.co.uk>.
James,

Thanks again but I could do with somthing very simple to start with such
as:-

 - Simply Producing/Consuming basic text messages in as few lines of Jave
code as possible.
 - Simply Producing/Consuming messages with binary content in as few lines
of Jave code as possible.

We're new to some of this stuff and some very simple examples would be
enough to get us going.

I've spent hours searching the net but can't seem to find much on this.

Carl

Re: ActiveMQ OpenWire .NET Example

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
If you are trying to see examples of APIs being used, try search the
code with your IDE as there's quite alot of example code in the test
cases. e.g.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/streams/JMSInputStreamTest.java

--

James
-------

Re: ActiveMQ OpenWire .NET Example

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Its as straightforward as creating an input/output stream on a Connection...

I've added a little code example here...
http://activemq.org/site/jms-streams.html