Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Darrell DeBoer <dd...@bigdaz.com> on 2001/08/14 02:14:32 UTC

Problems commiting (insufficient Karma)

G'day

I've managed to create new directories in CVS, but when I try to commit
files, I get this message.

**** Access denied: Insufficient Karma
(darrell|jakarta-james/proposals/userstore)
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed

Could someone please help me out on this one? I've got a bunch of code to
ready to commit.

I've tried both "Cervisia" (KDE cvs GUI) and command line. Is there anything
special I need to do?

thanks
Daz

Re: Problems commiting (insufficient Karma)

Posted by Darrell DeBoer <dd...@bigdaz.com>.
I hadn't been added to the "avail" file in CVSROOT - it's done now

ta,
Daz

Posted by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk>.