Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tim Pizey <ti...@paneris.org> on 2005/09/21 23:05:58 UTC

netbeans/cvslib jar needs updating [was Still having problem parsing cvs dates]

Hi,

The problems with cvs date handling reported in
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN-1447
have been fixed in netbeans version 4.1
http://www.netbeans.org/source/browse/javacvs/libsrc/org/netbeans/lib/cvsclient/command/log/LogInformation.java?r1=1.15&r2=1.16

The current maven-1.1.-beta-2 is still shipping with a jar
called cvslib-3.6.jar

If one copies the ide5/modules/org-netbeans-lib-cvsclient.jar from a
netbeans 4.1 installation to ~/.maven/repository/netbeans/jars/cvslib-3.6.jar
then the problem goes away.

Hope this helps
Tim Pizey