Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eli Gordon <el...@hotmail.com> on 2001/07/20 20:01:34 UTC

Which jar files to include?

I was wondering how I might determine which of the Batik .jar files I need
to distribute with my application. I'm using Batik just for simple
displaying of SVG files. I'm not using the Transcoder, SVGCanvas, or
scripting.

Also, are there any legal implications of not distributing the whole
package? My application is a commercial, non-open-source, app.

Thanks,

-Eli Gordon
eli_gordon@hotmail.com

Re: Which jar files to include?

Posted by Thierry Kormann <tk...@ilog.fr>.
On Friday 20 July 2001 20:01, Eli Gordon wrote:
> I was wondering how I might determine which of the Batik .jar files I need
> to distribute with my application. I'm using Batik just for simple
> displaying of SVG files. I'm not using the Transcoder, SVGCanvas, or
> scripting.

Could you tell me what you are using, that will help me to tell you what you
need.

> Also, are there any legal implications of not distributing the whole
> package? My application is a commercial, non-open-source, app.

There is no legal issue.
For futher details, see:

http://xml.apache.org/batik/license.html

Thierry.