Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/20 12:03:03 UTC

Re: broker camel component creating an infinite loop

Hi Simon,

1. The example in the docs was wrong, I've just fixed it. It should have
said: If you want to take all messages sent to a Topic and publish them to
a Queue...

2. You are using activemq component, but you should use the broker
component :)

Cheers,

On 28 May 2014 23:29, simon.allen <si...@propellerhead.co.nz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to intercept a message at the broker level and redirect it to a
> test queue if a certain header is present, otherwise leave the message to
> go
> where it is.
>
> I've been following this guide:
>
>  http://activemq.apache.org/broker-camel-component.html
>
> and camel.xml entry looks like this:
>

> It correctly re-routes my test messages, but non-test messages end up in an
> infinite loop.
>
> The above guide shows an example like this so I'd expect it to work.
>
> Am I doing something wrong or is the doco incorrect??
>
> Thanks!

Bilgin Ibryam

Apache Camel & Apache OFBiz committer
Blog: ofbizian.com
Twitter: @bibryam <https://twitter.com/bibryam>

Author of Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475