Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@hotmail.com> on 2019/06/24 16:39:19 UTC

[Notice] Merge HDFS-13891(RBF) to trunk

Rebased HDFS-13891 against trunk and ran the jenkins (1).Only two four testcases are failing which flaky and there is already jira to track this. (HDFS-14461)

Going to merge the branch soon which contains 77 commits,so please bear with us.

1.https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/27044/console

--

--Brahma Reddy Battula

--