Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Stephan Czysch <st...@trustagents.de> on 2014/07/22 12:50:58 UTC

Openoffice.DE: Request to be added as reference member

Dear Marketing-Team,

I tried to get in touch with the persons listed on
http://www.openoffice.org/de/dev/team.htm in order to be listed on
http://www.openoffice.org/de/marketing/referenzkunden.html

We would love to get listed on the list with following credentials:

TA Trust Agents Internet GmbH
10178 Berlin
Neue Schönhauser Straße 19

Kontakt: Stephan Czysch

Wir setzen seit unserer Gründung OpenOffice in unserem Unternehmen ein.
Beim Austausch von Dateien zwischen OOO und Microsoft Anwendungen haben
wir nur in Ausnahmefällen kleinere Probleme. Homepage: www.trustagents.de

Thanks a lot in advance

Stephan Czysch

--
Stephan Czysch
Geschäftsführer

TA Trust Agents Internet GmbH
Neue Schönhauser Straße 19
10178 Berlin

Geschäftsführer: Dominik Wojcik, Benedikt Illner, Stephan Czysch
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg
Handelsregisternummer: HRB-13 94 34 B

Re: Openoffice.DE: Request to be added as reference member

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 07/22/2014 02:05 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> Copying the (international) dev list for tacit approval. If nobody
> objects within 3 days, people who are maintaining the German page
> http://www.openoffice.org/de/marketing/referenzkunden.html
> will add you. Note: in general we don't link to third-party sites, so
> the link to your company site may be removed from your record.
>
> If you don't see the change done within a reasonable timeframe (but
> please allow at least one week), please write back!

thanks for your request. I've added a new entry with your data and short
description to the list (sorted via ZIP code).

However, as Andrea already said, I've not added the link as we don't
link back to other sites.

Marcus

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Copying the (international) dev list for tacit approval. If nobody
objects within 3 days, people who are maintaining the German page
http://www.openoffice.org/de/marketing/referenzkunden.html
will add you. Note: in general we don't link to third-party sites, so
the link to your company site may be removed from your record.

If you don't see the change done within a reasonable timeframe (but
please allow at least one week), please write back!

Regards,
   Andrea.